- Correct teacher student ratio (1:30 for primary schools, 1:35 for upper primary schools)
- Separate toilets for girls and boys
- Access to clean drinking water
- Separate kitchen to cook Mid-day Meals
- Access to library, play ground and play material
- Safe school buildings
Avijit Adhikary is a journalist with nearly 8000 days of field experience till date. In the past two decades, he has witnessed the ebb and flow of the media industry in India, with ripples felt in his region too. This includes the rise of digital media, the decline of print...