- Correct teacher student ratio (1:30 for primary schools, 1:35 for upper primary schools)
- Separate toilets for girls and boys
- Access to clean drinking water
- Separate kitchen to cook Mid-day Meals
- Access to library, play ground and play material
- Safe school buildings
VV Correspondent Reports from Ethiopia, Bringing an International Conference Back to Tea Estate Workers in...
“Nothing About Us, Without Us, is For Us:” A community video flips the lens and shows us how development conferences can be more inclusive of the people they talk about.
48, 000 High school students in Kashmir appear for examination amidst complete internet blockage in the region.