By Radhika Gupta and Siddharth Pillai This is what we look for when recruiting Community Correspondents. You can read HERE about how we actually locate and select them.
- The candidate should be associated with social movements, human rights campaigns and/or NGOs.
- Candidates from Economically Weaker Sections living Below Poverty Line are given priority
- Candidates should be able to dedicate at least 12-15 days a month to do this work, and be ready to commit for several years.
- Candidates should be Tribal, Dalit, religious minorities or sexual minorities ONLY - other candidates will not be selected.
- Women candidates will be given priority.
- Candidate should have strong community connection and strong ties to the community
- Candidates should not be a part of any political party
- Basic reading and writing skills in Hindi preferred (not necessary)
vvadmin / August 23, 2022
Video Volunteers launched an online and offline campaign called “#kNOwTrafficking- Taskari Jaano, Taskaari Roko'' on July 18, 2022.