Writer and Social Media Coordinator (Voicelogue), Goa
Voicelogue Private Limited is a media and film company engaged in production and distribution of media content. Voicelogue is based at Goa, India and is a service partner of Video Volunteers.
The Write and Social Media Coordinator will primarily work on furthering the organization and its clients’ reach by writing engaging content about our impact and creating content for day to day publishing on our or our clients’ social media platforms.
Please note the emphasis of the role is more on writing than social media. Strong ability to write attention-grabbing taglines and headlines in a conversational, engaging voice are key criteria.
- Write 4-6 articles a month that talk about impact, program innovations and projects.
- Write one monthly newsletter/e-blast.
- Assist in writing funding proposals.
- Write content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Whatsapp groups and upload content to these platforms.
- Develop short social media campaigns to raise the profile of particularly important stories
- Maintain photo albums from internal and external trainings, workshops, competitions & festivals and field visits. Categorize and curate the best photos for (annual) reports, newsletters, social media etc. Implement a strategy to get good photos from the field.
- Oversee documentation for the annual report, including photo bank and produced content.
- Write Press Releases as and when required.
- Translation and subtitling of videos into English as and when required.
- Maintain records of partnerships and discerning trends for (annual) reports, etc.
- The ideal candidate will have 4 to 12 years of experience in social media management, NGO communications or journalism
- Excellent writing skills
- Must have a basic familiarity with web management and social media platforms, especially Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience and knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics, Ad Words, SEO and other digital marketing tools.
- Strong Hindi and English speaking and writing skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates with backgrounds in NGO communications or journalism.
Keywords: NGO, Non-profit, journalist, social media, facebook, google, instagram, copy editor, writer, researcher
This is a full-time position based at our head office in Goa. To apply for this position please fill up this google form: https://forms.gle/
In case of any queries, please reach out to humanresources@voicelogue.