Video Editor (Voicelogue), Goa
Voicelogue Private Limited is a media and film company engaged in production and distribution of media content. Voicelogue is based at Goa, India and is a service partner of Video Volunteers.
The primary role of the Video Editor is to edit and package videos for the company, including those made by our community based filmmakers.
- Edit all videos assigned to you by your supervisor, which will be of a wide range of formats, ranging from promos to shows to simple videos to documentaries
- Assign videos to other editors, translators and subtitlers as needed and coordinate necessary actions with them
- Upload, Publish videos to the website as and when needed
- Update the database daily and check all relevant reports weekly – ensure the database is up to date, which is necessary for a smooth production flow.
- Ensure there is a back up of all content and take the back ups at least weekly
- Technical support to staff (including field producers and Content Producers) particularly around video related technology, softwares and platforms so as to ensure a more efficient work process.
- Give feedback to others (Content Producers, staff) about issues like production flow problems and on ways to improve quality of videos
- Stick to all deadlines assigned to you, manage your backlog, and communicate about any changes to the schedule earl
- Produce reports – such as numbers of videos edited – as and when required for other teams
- The ideal candidate will have 2 to 5 years of experience in video editing and very good command over Adobe Premiere Pro and FCP.
- Knowledged of any of After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, Canva, Coral or other creative tools will be an added advantage.
- Good communications skills in Hindi and English
- Preference will be given to candidates with backgrounds in news or journalism.
Keywords: NGO, Non-profit, filmmaker, director, cinematographer, graphics designer, script writer, documentary film
This is a full-time position based at our head office in Goa. To apply for this position please fill up this google form: https://forms.gle/
In case of any queries, please reach out to humanresources@voicelogue.