Field Mentor (Voicelogue), Goa
Voicelogue Private Limited is a media and film company engaged in production and distribution of media content. Voicelogue is based at Goa, India and is a service partner of Video Volunteers.
The Field Mentor will work closely with Voicelogue’s community based correspondents and film makers as they produce video and photo stories and devise solutions to the problems they are reporting. The team of Field mentors will help ensure that the network of correspondents is working at maximum efficiency by tracking and monitoring their performance.
- Mentoring correspondents and grassroots filmmakers on the videos they are making – provide feedback, resolve issues and take care of their general well being.
- Reviewing story ideas and shoot plans and providing guidance on shoot and interview plans.
- Upload video and photo stories on YouTube and other social media platforms and caption and tag them appropriately as directed.
- Update the database with the details of the story and link of the upload
- Watch Video news, documentaries, and popular YouTube videos in order to bring new format ideas into your productions.
- Participate in editorial planning meetings.
- The ideal candidate will have 2 to 5 years of experience in the non-profit space working at the grassroots level and a knack for storytelling.
- They will be comfortable spending most of their time over the phone with their assigned correspondents.
- They will have great oral and written communications skills in Hindi and English
- They will be comfortable with basic technology.
- Preference will be given to candidates with backgrounds in filmmaking or journalism.
Keywords: NGO, Non-profit, social worker, program officer, monitoring and evaluation, project coordinator
This is a full-time position based at our head office in Goa. To apply for this position please fill up this google form: https://forms.gle/
In case of any queries, please reach out to humanresources@voicelogue.