About us: Voicelogue Private Limited (VPL) is an Indian media company specialized in creating socially-oriented content whose main client is Video Volunteers, an
award-winning international development non-profit whose mission is to empower communities to right the wrongs they witness.
Position Summary: Voicelogue is seeking a talented Community Coordinator who will be responsible for managing all grassroots social media distribution platforms across India by building the capacity of 250+ community correspondents. The candidate will be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity. The candidate must have exceptional writing, editing, and content creation skills across a variety of formats and mediums, including blogs, social media, case studies, website copy, reports, and other formats.
– Develop and implement a social media and community management strategy that aligns with our overall objectives as VPL partners.
– Create and publish content that is engaging, relevant, and on-brand for our social media channels and online forums.
– Build relationships with grassroots activists, volunteers, and supporters to strengthen our movement and ensure they are informed and engaged.
– Educate stakeholders, the press, bloggers, sector analysts, and influencers about VPL’s core programs and initiatives.
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with our followers and community members to foster engagement and loyalty.
– Collaborate with internal teams, such as the marketing and program teams, to ensure consistency of messaging and alignment with the overall brand strategy.
– Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, tools, and best practices, and make recommendations for new tactics and strategies.
– Support community correspondents to build their social media presence in their local community. Conduct training sessions for community correspondents in creating engaging content, and social media distribution, and assisting them in building individual brands to reach their local audience.
– Work closely with the YouTube manager and social media manager to ensure a wider reach of content at the grassroots and on social media platforms.
– Create monthly and quarterly reports, newsletters, and impact stories to highlight community correspondent work.
– Analyze and report on social media and community engagement metrics to track progress and identify areas for improvement.
– Create social media campaigns with the aim of amplifying exceptional video documentaries and raising the profile of particularly important stories by VPL partners.
Skills and Qualifications:
● Bachelor’s Degree in development, communications, journalism, English, management, or related fields. A master’s or any fellowship program that is
community-centered is a plus.
● Minimum 2-4 years experience in event management, communications, developing high-quality resources and publications, video and audio resources,
writing for a range of publications, handling the media, and brand messaging
● Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, being able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically
● Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), and how
each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
● Maintains a working knowledge of the principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of
“Search and Social.”
● Must possess a great ‘voice’ online that is respectful, engaging, and personable in order to retain visitors and engage them in one-on-one interactions.
Compensation: Depending on the candidate’s experience and salary history.
This is a full-time position based at our head office in Goa. To apply for this position,
please fill out this Google form: https://forms.gle/D9NSBfWU2GYK1iMZ9
In case of any queries, please reach out to email@example.com