About us: Voicelogue Private Limited (VPL) is an Indian media company specialized in creating socially-oriented content whose main client is Video Volunteers, an award-winning international development non-profit whose mission is to empower communities to right the wrongs they witness.
Position Summary: Voicelogue is seeking a talented Communications and Marketing Manager to implement communications and marketing plans, develop outreach strategies, and create content for a variety of different initiatives and programs. The candidate must have exceptional writing, editing, and content creation skills across a variety of formats and mediums, including blogs, social media, case studies, website copy, reports, and other formats.
● Develop/execute communications plans that identify key messages, target audiences, strategies, and multimedia tactics, including PR and online marketing, and work closely with the program team.
● Conceptualize and execute a comprehensive, multi-faceted stakeholder plan that supports the VPL partner’s strategies and objectives, builds relationships with key audiences, and works to position VPL partners as the leader in the social impact space.
● Develop and produce creative ways of presenting information, data, and other relevant materials for social media and other forms of distribution
● Serve as the go-to editor for a variety of materials and provide quick-turnaround comments and edits, including the ability to thoroughly proofread
● Oversee creative direction and production of all campaign marketing materials, including but not limited to brochures, handouts, website, multimedia (if any), and other supplemental digital communications.
● Write, edit, and manage the publication of communications materials.
● Educate stakeholders, press, bloggers, sector analysts, and influencers about VPL’s core programs and initiatives.
● Prepare content and compile reports for external communications like websites, newsletters, reports, and presentations.
● Develop and lead the organization’s marketing and communications to support fundraising goals.
● Measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against the ROI and OKRs.
Skills and Qualification:
● The ideal candidate will have at least Four years of social media marketing experience
● Must be a person who lives and breathes content, and is highly creative. Must have documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
● Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
● Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
● Maintains a working knowledge of the principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
● Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
● Must be a fantastic writer, with all the skills necessary to write in an engaging manner for the online audience. Must be able to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
● Can plan sharp, innovative campaigns and be able to quickly adapt those strategies in response to viewer feedback.
● Must possess a great ‘voice’ online that is respectful, engaging, and personable in order to retain visitors and engage them in one-on-one interactions.
Compensation: 4.8 – 7.2 LPA, depending on the candidate’s experience.
This is a full-time position based at our head office in Goa. To apply for this position please fill up this Google form: https://forms.gle/D9NSBfWU2GYK1iMZ9
In case of any queries, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org